Monday, December 21, 2009

Broward Home Warranty Which Company Is Best American Home Shield Or Home Buyers Protection By First American?

Which company is best American Home shield or Home Buyers Protection by First American? - broward home warranty

I had a warranty program for the House of Broward, Florida. Their repair service for people who Broward. But my exerience is that they do not know what they do, are in general. When the compressor replaced in my A / C, but I talked to people who reported that their companies will replace the C / A when there was a compressor.

I just had a company come and watch my A / C to routine maintenance. The company does not have to be guaranteed work from home on this topic, be neutral. The technician told me that the A / C must be replaced.

The technician said that many houses and heard many comments, but never secured bad comments First American buyers.

If you provide personal experience with American Home Shield or have buyer protection, I hope you will share the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment