Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pasaporte De Migraine It Someone Good At Spanish... Proofread Script For Class?

Someone good at spanish... Proofread script for class? - pasaporte de migraine it

I'm 2nd in the beginning of Spanish We discover at the airport vocab direct and indirect pronouns. My partner and I have in the morning by mouth. Can someone read my script, I hope my Spanish is not bad.


Airport Script

Carmen: I am happy to go on holiday! And you?

Elena: Yes, I am glad that I travel.

Carmen: We have to walk to the door.

Elena: Yes, go!

Carmen: Can I help you with your luggage?

Elena: I'm fine. Are you prepared to do?

Carmen: Yes ... for a moment. Oh no! I have no passport!

Elena: Oh, Carmen! You still in the cabin?

Carmen: Yes, maybe in ice or a passenger take it.

Elena:How awful! But my mother gave us money. So ...

Carmen: So, Let's Go to the station!



_________Thank You !____________________________________ ...
"There are 1 direct object pronouns and indirect object for each character?

No comments:

Post a Comment