Monday, January 4, 2010

Celebrity Makeup Foundation A Question On Makeup?

A question on makeup? - celebrity makeup foundation

Celebrities have perfect skin. Airbrush technique is similar to the
http://www.digitalsurgery.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/ps-tutorial-flawless-skin.jpg

Skin, but face to face real life, celebrities continue to improve in the future. I know that a make-up artists apply, but makeup artists are only human. haha, DUHHH


So here's the deal. My skin is dry combination. I have a gentle face wash, because of the recent events in the peeling. i moisture well. I have tried everything from Mac hyperreal pharmacy cheap Prescriptives Powder Foundation Mineral. I loved them all, but I want the status of celebrity makeup [foundation and concealer]. what basis should be used, and how to spell?

and how they will implement in order to look like it as much as possible?


the price is not a problem
[:

3 comments:

Rio Carmendy said...

OK, I recommend an end to the soap, because it gives the skin a perfect use for about two to three weeks. Also, try Clinique Moisture Gell as a moisturizer. A foundation is a great PUR Minerals or Bare Minerals. Mierals Pure is a 4-1-in-Foundation, concealer, and about 2 different things. I use this technique and have a flawless skin, except my freckles. Hope this helps.

Peace2 and love \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3
Rio Carmendy

Shareka2... said...

Cosmetics are very good for all skin types and I use it a lot. I have combination skin, which should help.
Check out my site
www.mymarkstore.com / sharekawilliams
Web site or a brand acutal
www.meetmark.com

also be able to help you more, see their products are free of oil.

Venus G said...

Try Christian Dior always makes a world of difference between Armani's going well, but it is worthwhile to clarify FRESH is Cover FX Makeup Forever

Post a Comment