Friday, January 8, 2010

Sulfite Allergy Symptoms Can An Allergy To Sulfites Cause Asthma Or Does It Have To Be A Pre Existing Condition?

Can an allergy to sulfites cause asthma or does it have to be a pre existing condition? - sulfite allergy symptoms

I think (and self-diagnosis) I have an allergy or intolerance to sulphites. It started with hives, then moved into my throat to draw a little, I now have asthma-like symptoms. I had all my life perfect for the health of the lungs, so that I myself whether there is a correlation between asthma and sulfites beginning of miracles.

2 comments:

Tigger said...

Owie!

From what you say you have an allergy.

Asthma and allergies are closely linked. Although not the presence of other allergies would certainly aggravate asthma.

The next time you visit a doctor, you should mention the problem.

Good luck!

essentia... said...

It is a real possibility, or you watch a pulmonologist or allergist for a diagnosis.

Post a Comment