Friday, January 29, 2010

Is It A Good Deal To Get Braces For A Birthday Present Braces At 17?

Braces at 17? - is it a good deal to get braces for a birthday present

So I had braces on and off over 5 years and by the way, I have Gage, I can not get next to my 17th Birthday. Frankly, I'm in my third year of HS crazy with the brakes? What others have at this age the brakes? These are devices that even more ...? Are they so terrible? People notice them? I am very conscious now for some reason, I do not know why. Perhaps because my other friends get their braces soon or already over it. Am I alone?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am seventeen years old and today I have my keys in June Need for two years. Then I'm going to have until the age of nineteen. Many older people have keys. Dental assistant in the office of my dentist is support and probably in their early to mid forties.

Purple L said...

. noooooo not all!
Love .... Key is not much more, and thought his way PPL!
You see, in 24, and I had last year, I was panic at the 1st, but I found the reaction of the PPL is very cool! coz its commentators ..

4GET This! and I will be ready a year ago .. and I'm still not been serious problems ... Do not panic ... Bazy Eazy: P

Post a Comment